Hi,

I would be indebited/VERY thankful to anyone
who knows of a MC or Visa I can get quick
- a gift type card or a sub account of an an
established account - that can be funded directly from
either my Egold account or a Egold markert maker

Here's an example but I see no way I can
fund it via Egold or an Egold market maker:
http://www.omnigift.com/flexigift/about.asp

I don't want to wait weeks for a MC/Visa debit card
to be sent to me.

I have no checking account under my
control and I have to first pay OmniPay or someone
Egold to send me a check.  Then I have to go
to one of those costly check cashing places.
I then would have to send a money order to fund the MC
or Visa similar to the above once I get it.

THANKS a MILLION in advance if you have any ideas!

Sincerely,
John Bentley