Hi, I am having a special until Thanksgiving  morning.

I will pay 2.5% for your gold. I will pay you via paypal, or cut you a
check, bank wire, overnight, its your choice. Simply spend your  gold to
account 157585. You will have your paypal in no more then 12hrs, most
of the time it will be in less then an hour.

I also sell egold through the same exchanges.

I rely on my good reputation.  If you have any questions please e-mail
me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I will also provide my phone number to those who ask.

Thank You,
God Bless

James Shupperd