Our 'little gold ecology' which has been developed may still be in its
infancy by world standards and some may not fully realise it's full
potential but at it's current growth rate it is going to be a player
significant enough to encroach upon the world gold economy and cause some
prominent heads to sit up and take notice very soon.

We are not talking a ton or two of gold here but by world standards several
thousand tons of gold being eventually transacted and repeat transacted on a
regular basis.  This could be enough to influence world markets in a
significant manner.

e-gold, it's associated companies, The Gold Economy,  Standard Reserve,
Metal Savings and similar businesses may well, some time down the track, be
regarded as the founders of the fledgling economy we are driving into the
financial face of this planet.   So those who participate at this early
stage, even in a small way, will be the prime movers in the global gold
economy in a few short years.

Your millions of dollars are not made after you have made your millions of
dollars. They are made when you have very little and you are fighting for a
place in society with your goals and aspirations in front of you and your
knock backs behind you, your sleeves are rolled up, your hands are dirty
and you get up everytime you are knocked down and then crawling, walking and
running towards that goal you build up your character, your determination
and your business to a resounding success.   Then your participation,
whatever part you play,  will assure you of a place in history as trite as
it may sound.

Believe it or not, we are starting a new era!

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542