At 05:31 PM 12/3/2000 +1100, Michael Moore wrote:

>Believe it or not, we are starting a new era!

Or, as our tag line at Standard Reserve states:

"World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web"

It will be the one of the top 10 changes on the WWW in 2001.  As
more people outside the gold economy learn about the benefits of
immediate settlement we shall have more converts.  At Standard
Reserve, we are gearing up for some major promotion outside the
gold economy, and expect to pass the converts on to our agents
(market makers).  Like the debit card program that will be
announced to two agents this week.  And that is a **MINOR** part
of the overall game plan.  Stay tuned.

IMHO, being involved with the gold economy, is like owning a
tavern.  People drink when they are celebrating and the drink
when they are depressed.  ;-)  So, when the economy is good,
folks will use gold as an alternate currency; and when the
economy takes a downturn, they will use it as an investment vehicle.

I suggest that you do as I keep telling people when they asked
why I joined Standard Reserve - hang on tight for the wildest and
most lucrative ride of your life!

Here's to a great future!

George

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]