At 12:00 AM -0500 12/10/00, e-gold Discussion digest wrote:
>Subject: Wire transfer
>From: "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:59:11 -0500
>
>Can anyone tell me how long it is taking to get funds applied to your
>account through a wire transfer.  I have been waiting days and still
>nothing.  Unable to get a response from ANYONE at Omni-Pay or E-Gold!

*This seems to be the norm for these folks.  Jim Ray, of their sales,
no longer has a "sales" email address.  He was the most responsive,
though not always.

I've had problems with their site a number of times, have followed
their instructions about contacting them...and have NEVER had a
response.  Much like IBM, who had the only game in town at the time,
arrogance or neglect seems to be the order of the day.  It's not a
good way to build friends or long term clients...as IBM found out.
Great idea but, as someone noted on the list fairly recently, poor
execution at times.