-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of E. Barnes
Sent: Sunday, 10 December 2000 17:59

Hi,

Eventually people will get the message I guess!

Omnipay/G&SR are NOT the correct people to be using for these
services! For a long while now they have been doing everything
possible to convince people to start using the approved e-gold "Market
makers". I guess old habits die hard, but I bet if you contacted the
Ford manufacturing plant and requested a service for your car you
would get an unsatisfactory result. You need to go to the Ford
reseller and service centre for that type of thing.

I suggest people stop wasting their own time and that of Omnipay/G&SR
and start using the advised procedures if they are keen to get
satisfactory results.

Cheers,

Sidd.

>>Can anyone tell me how long it is taking to get funds applied to
your
>>account through a wire transfer.  I have been waiting days and still
>>nothing.  Unable to get a response from ANYONE at Omni-Pay or
E-Gold!