Ian Green wrote:

> PS: My company names are mentioned here only for identification purposes.
> This is private, not a corporate offer.

Actually, unless you are a sovereign who has redeemed title to your body
from the State, it is a public offer from the corporate trust "IAN
GREEN", rather than from the private individual "Ian Green". As long as
the State holds a registration of your vessel, i.e a valid unredeemed
birth certificate, they hold title to your straw man vessel and all that
you do is part of the public bankruptcy of the U.S.. Further, because of
the applicable bankruptcy laws, you cannot ever be forced to repay a
debt as a public trust. Only if you are a sovereign private individual
do you have the capacity to do anything "private", and only in that
private capacity can you be held accountable for your debts.

--
All information + transactions non negotiable and private between the
parties. All Rights Reserved + Copyright 2000 Angela Kahealani.