I love your posts!

> the applicable bankruptcy laws, you cannot ever be forced to repay a
> debt as a public trust. Only if you are a sovereign private individual

Hey, lets work with the system for a change and borrow a few trillion
from the government and default -since, apparently, doing so is not my
fault :)

Even though that would be *really* fun is a devious way, in my
experience it is worth the world of gold to be responsible for
everything I think, say and do. My best moments in life have been
associated with that. It is the only time I really feel free and relax.

How can e-gold market themselves? THAT is the best way because it
engenders confidence and a stellar reputation that no advertising can
manipulate - sorry - buy.

In transactions, we want to know that if e-gold, G&SR, the market
makers, you name it, has a verifiable burp, they will, with out
question, quickly make it right plus a little for my trouble.