From: Bob Weilmuenster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 25 December 2000 07:15
To: Sidd
Subject: Re: [e-gold-list] RE: Feds seized ee-biz-US--Right or
Wrong???/Your wrong but you don't even know it!!

Sidd

I have just done a spend on the 14th of  Dec. and because of Wonderful
folks
like you I as well as the lady below won't be receiving their money
any time
soon because of your being STUPID!!

If you had any compassion for your fellow man you would have let
E-Biz. work
the way the creators intended!!!   No you had to be STUPID!!

I have friends in Okla. that have received their money ON TIME AND
EVERY
TIME THEY DID THEIR SPENDS!!   So the told me about this wonderful way
get some financial help, but because of STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU SIDD I
WON'T
BE RECEIVING MINE AS WAS PLANNED!!

I HOPE YOU AND THE OTHER RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS THAT HAVE BEEN STUPID TO
FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE TO GET THE FBI INVOLVED ARE WELL PLEASED!!

YOU AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING AND I KNOW YOU DON'T
REALLY CARE
WHO YOU HURT IN THIS PROCESS!!

THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU SIDD

I HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR E-MAIL LIST ASAP!!

I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE!!