> > one or more of the many Ponzi scams?  It is not as if there was
> > much else (with the notable exception of the gambling sites) that
> > anyone could be doing to generate a large, periodic income in e-gold
> > in anxious need to be anonymously converted back to fiat money.
> >
> While I don't agree with much of what the US government does, I do agree
> with much of what it is based upon. Namely, in this case, a person is
> innocent until proven guilty.
>
> Circumstantial evidence doesn't hold up in any court of law (that isn't
> corrupt).
>
> Viking Coder

Carefull you just called the Australian government corrupt ;) We have this
wonderful law that allows assets to be frozen on suspicion then when found
innocent in court you are given 28 days to explain where all your money
came from.  if you can not justify it, they take what seems to be
excessive then unfreeze the rest.

I wonder how successful they would be in tracking down all e-gold related
accounts and getting them frozen?

     cya,    Andrew...