Fred,

www.goldeconomy.com  are not a rip off.

It is a valid important site in the gold economy.

Perhaps you need to check the user name you selected and the password.
Simple things like caps lock off and
correct spelling are important as I have found to my cost before with
passwords.

If you have a problem email  the goldeconomy requesting your iser ID and
password to be email to the email you presented when you originally signed
up.

You can always email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  if you have a problem.

Rest assured Elwyn will look after you.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
http://www.visarebates.com/Index.cfm?ReferralID=goldtoday
subscribe to the gold-today group at
http://www.egroups.com/messages/goldtoday