>www.goldeconomy.com  are not a rip off.

>It is a valid important site in the gold economy.

>Perhaps you need to check the user name you selected and the password.

>Simple things like caps lock off and

>correct spelling are important as I have found to my cost before with

>passwords.

I have checked access for Dr Young. I am sorry he had this problem, but while we have
done everything we can to be compatible to all browsers there is an additional thing
you can do to ensure access problems do not happen -- use a Microsoft Browser when
submitting advertising to the site.

I am also just an e-mail away. Sorry I had to sleep last evning otherwise this would
have been solved within minutes of the problem occuring.

Please look for my new article on "Digital Currencies" that will appear on The Gold
Economy site today.

Dr Elwyn Jenkins

The Gold Economy

www.goldeconomy.com