I guess the thing that really irritates me about these scams is not that
everone falls for them, but that they fall for things that obviously don't
work, and then ignore strategies that do work.  I want to avoid paying taxes
as much as anyone, and have not desire to see any government get any more
tax money, but allowing a bunch of con-artists to steal your money, mislead
you about what their goals are, and then leave you alone and in the dark is
simply intolerable.

I am sure most people on this list were fond admirers of the American Pure
Trust.  This is an extreme example of pig-headed thinking taken to its worst
extreme.  Yet thousands of people have been duped out of their money, and
mislead into committing serious felonies.  And the worst part about the
American Pure Trust is that it is not even an effective criminal activity.
All it does is make the Judge and Jury think you are a stupid criminal.

I know nothing about this particular program.  However, anyone who is trying
to convince you to set up a free offshore bank account, without any details
about the nature of the account and the program is not playing square.
Furthermore, depending upon how it is set up, the user could get into a lot
of trouble needlessly.

Whether you agree with the laws or not, it is just stupid to do things that
are considered illegal by the law enforcement officers when there are legal
ways of doing the same things.  Ways that will not get you locked up.

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:19:48 -0500, CCS wrote:

>  I presumed that it would be obvious to everyone that this was
>  intended sarcastically.
>
>  > It sure is generous of them to offer to store everyone's egold
>  > for free, isn't it?  What a deal.  I just can't wait to send them
>  > everything I have.
>
>  It occures to me that I may have presumed too much.  So let me
>  repeated that it was sarcastic in the exreme.
>
>  CCS
>
>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/