--- Reid Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is our practice to perform additional due
> diligence prior to fulfilling
> high value exchange orders to verify that we have
> adequate knowledge of the
> identity of our customer.

I have been looking for the part of the user agreement
where it says, that you require due diligence for
OutExchanges, withdrawals, or whatever you are calling
them these days.
Somebody other than  Snowdog, please help me out here!

If I were running a business such as G&SR/OmniPay, it
would be pretty difficult to maintain large enough
trading balances to be able to fulfill payment
requests such as this.
If I am not mistaken, the e-gold was in OmniPay's
e-gold account.
Why don't they just sell some to come up with the
money if they do not have enough on hand?
How would this work?
Would OmniPay redeem 10 x 400oz. bars and then sell it
to cover the USD 1.1 million?

Of course, if you look at the gold prices right now
versus December, when OmniPay had to buy and the most
recent growth occurred, according to the statistics
page, OmniPay would take a hefty loss and look for any
excuse not to pay...

I wish G&SR/OmniPay had a publicly viewable balance
for their e-gold accounts, why don't they?

=====
Dagny Taggart