> Can someone here please explain what the essence of
> the previous paragraph is?

Only post what is essential.

> So it is going to continue to be OmniPay's policy to
> keep secret its liquidity and solvency.

What's wrong with that?

> Some have. Look at the publicly viewable balances.

I see just one. If you like this, support them by doing your exchanges through
them.
http://www.e-gold.com/pub-bal.asp

> No one is talking about taking the fall for anyone.
> You guys live off some questionable activities on the
> Internet.  It just  looks like you are behaving just
> like them: Take the e-gold and not pay out.

What questionable activities? Define questionable --> the world is full of
questionable things that everyone uses and generally endorses, i.e.
politicians, advertising, drugs, fiat money, tailgaters :)

> No.  It requires that Omnipay have enough money in its
> bank account to handle the transaction. If Costa were
> running off with $50K it would have gone unnoticed?
> The only difference here is that it looks like you are
> undefunded.

Under funded? They can just sell the 4,000 ounces and send a check. They
'should' make money on the spread, not on the price of gold.

> Aren't  e-gold and OmniPay servers in the same
> location? Same management and run from the same
> offices?

Lots of companies share the same roof, or are closely tied or spread all over.
How would location matter in this case?

> We won't escrow. We will escrow. We won't get into
> customer disputes. We will get into customer disputes.

I might guess that the people who got burned in the last scam are yelling at
and threatening to sue e-gold / Omnipay / Florida / anyone and everyone while
the scamsters are trying to figure out how to make off with the gold. **What
would you do in this position?** If you do nothing you will be sued, if you
break the no charge back part of the contract you will go out of business and
be sued. The best / only thing is to preempt everyone and let a court decide.