> > What questionable activities? Define questionable
>
> Costagold and others that are even allowed to
> advertise on this list.

I don't understand this definition?

> Are you saying that this is the justification to break
> the law, just because other people do it?

Of course not, I just want the definition --> my point is, it is hard to
really define in a simple way. Artificial jurisdictions, kazillions of
contradictory laws, ethical questions... If I were a business, I would tend to
define questionable activities as something that might cost me a lot of money
and lower my reputation capital. I could be legally irresponsible to NOT do
that.

> Non-repudiation when it suits us? - What is the
> difference to credit card companies, paypal, etc.?

Like in the contract, repudiation when a court says so, otherwise none. It is
pretty black and white. You obviously have not dealt with PayPal. The
difference is also black and white.

> The price of gold will offset the spread, since there
> is an almost ten dollar difference per ounce....
> G&SR/OMNIPAY/e-gold is playing  head I win tails you
> loose, no matter what they claim.

One of us does not understand how it works - it could be me :) Exchange
providers and market makers make money when the goods /stocks / bonds are
bought or sold. It should not really matter the direction of the underlying
asset if properly run and hedged etc.

Again, What would you do??