"SnowDog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > At least you finally admit that you recognize that egold and Omnipay are
> > the same company. According to your earlier protestations egold doesn't
> > do "outexchanges" Omnipay does.
>
>Agreed, Omnipay does the OutExchanges. I misspoke

No you didn't. It was the first coherent thing that you have written in a
long time. You spend so much effort bleating about how holy egold is that
you refuse to acknowledge that their business practices are a joke.

Are you in partnership with them? If so please disclose it here.

>, since G&SR created both
>companies, it's easy to confuse the two at times. However you seem to
>dislike the idea that they are set up as two different companies with
>different roles. Why is this?

The SAME GUYS make the rules for all three companies. They play heads I win
tails you lose. They have sycophants to defend their malfeasance.

This bothers me.

>I am a bit frustrated because people have recently come into this forum and
>drawn wild, inaccurate, conclusions

I have been lurking for a long time and come to the opposite conclusion. I
see a lot of people who do not recognize the gravity of the situation.

They would rather slap at Dagney Taggart (because she is a woman?) than ask
the hard questions.

>3) A claim that Omnipay and E-gold are the same company.

If they are run by the same family that runs Digigold then they ARE the same
company. I don't give a damn about their offshore corporate shell game!

>4) A claim that G&SR is hiding their relationship with DigiGold, (and the
>only relationship that exists is that E-Gold is the underlying asset behind
>DigiGold, which was started by Douglas Jackson, the same person who created
>G&SR and the E-Gold System.

Give it a rest!

Digigold IS run by the same family as egold adn Omnipay.

As you Americans like to say, "Deal with it!"

>All these claims are false, and yet it seems that some people have assumed
>otherwise and now seem to 'blame' G&SR.  I just don't get it. I've met
>these
>people. You won't find a more honest group of people.

I have received a lot of private email of late that suggests otherwise.

I have found a more honest group of people in a Bangkok whorehouse.

KR