> I multiplied by 4% because that is what will be lost in InExchange fees.
> After you fill up an account to 400 ounces e-gold and redeem it for a bar,
> you will still have something worth over $100k. However you will have
> spent $4200 acquiring this bar.

InExchange fees don't apply here. If you have 400oz of e-gold, they will
send you a bar -- as outlined in the user agreement. There might be other
fees involved in the shipment of a bar, but, presumably, you would get it.

However, if you wanted to do this right, then join the network, get an
account with the Bank of Nova Scotia, and then sell the bar to them after
it's transferred into your account. You should get close to spot. Right?

Craig