> > I multiplied by 4% because that is what will be lost in InExchange fees.
> > After you fill up an account to 400 ounces e-gold and redeem it for a bar,
> > you will still have something worth over $100k. However you will have
> > spent $4200 acquiring this bar.
>
> InExchange fees don't apply here. If you have 400oz of e-gold, they will
> send you a bar -- as outlined in the user agreement. There might be other
> fees involved in the shipment of a bar, but, presumably, you would get it.

However, you have the get the 400 oz. of e-gold in the account in the
first place. This usually involves an inexchange. This is where the
inexchange fees come from.

> However, if you wanted to do this right, then join the network, get an
> account with the Bank of Nova Scotia, and then sell the bar to them after
> it's transferred into your account. You should get close to spot. Right?

Close but no cigar... From what I understand, it takes deals on the order
of several thousand ounces to receive spot price.

Viking Coder