George,

This looks good

Yes I will take advantage of your offer for the basic membership.

How do I join?

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday

Hi:

If you are looking for an International resource  to learn more
about business worldwide, and to "meet" online everyday  with
12,000 international business members in 200 countries, then you

And they take gold!  Standard Reserve has decided to sponsor the
group, and pay for membership to anybody who joins at their site
http://www.aib-world.org/memberbenefits.shtml

With over 12,000 members in 200 countries, AIB is a non-profit
global Internet community,  founded in 1997,  dedicated to
creating new opportunities for business people around the world
to be able to communicate, share their knowledge and experience
and make new colleagues and friends.  Members include business
executives and small business owners to the Fortune Global 500,
business educators, the media and members of governmental and
non-governmental organizations including the World Bank,
Export-Import Bank, United Nations and WTO.

It is a great way for market makers and members of the gold
economy to gain more exposure worldwide for less than five cents
a day -- that's .005882 grams a day!  While basic membership is
free, I suggest you pay for professional member status which
costs a mere $36.00 annually. We'll still pick up $18 of that fee.

We are honored to be part of the AIB and  it is our pleasure to
offer free basic  membership if that will help this organization
grow and prosper.

George