You know I looked around on compubank.com

example,

http://www.compubank.com/directtransfers.cfm

(note the very small links across the top regarding the different
types of transactions on compubank)

and it does *NOT* appear that one can "spend" money from one account
to another.

IE: I am compubank account # 666001 and you are compubank account
number 667222, and I want to send $50 from 666001 to 667222.

It appears that is NOT possible wuth compubank.

Am I wrong?

(I hope so.)

Do any other online banks offer actual 'spends' from account to account?

(ie, definition of a spend: "I am compubank account # 666001 and you