At 12:44 PM +1100 2/11/01, Michael Moore wrote:
>Actually the MMs do their advertising for them,  and George M,
>So I guess they feel they don't need to spend money on it.
>Kind regards,
>
>Michael Moore
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>http://www.gold-today.com

I'm not talking about e-gold advertising themselves Michael --- I'm
talking about THE ABILITY OF EGOLD-USING COMMERCIAL ENTERPIRES, TO
ADVERTISE TO THE EGOLD COMMUNITY.

Currently there is no way, at all, to do that.  (Other than be on the
'directory page'.)

I want TO PAY E-GOLD, to run the following ad:

>> http://www.bananagold.com/howitis.gif
>>
>> http://www.bananagold.com/howitshouldbe.gif

I want to do that, and many egold-using businesses and business ideas
want to do that, and indeed, I'd image gold-today would wantto do
that, Michael!

Imagine the new business you would get if you could run an ad right there:

>> http://www.bananagold.com/howitshouldbe.gif

JP