> Well now, as a fire will not burn without oxygen, commerce will not
> flourish without advertising.
>
> In any sphere of enterprise, commerce and capitalism will not
> flourish without relevant communications:

JP, you have hit the nail square on the head!  But it seems unlikely
that e-gold will cooperate.  They are not known for helping much to
make their own business succeed let alone behaving like capitalists.

So it seems likely that some other way will have to be found.  I wish
I had a good idea how!

CCS