> >A random note re: politics and economics....
> >I just finished reading probably the most well crafted theoretical and
> >imagintive work on these topics I have ever seen, and I only wish every
> >thinking person in the world could do the same. I refer to the novella,
> >"And Then There Were None,"  by Eric Frank Russell. Enjoy!
> >
> >forrest

Eric Frank Russell  (deceased)  is probably one of my favourite authors and
I have read everything he has written.

You will find many interesting questions posed in his novels.  I agree 'And
Then There Were None' is one of his best.

Sentinels From Space
Next of Kin
With a Strange Device,
Wasp
Sinister Barrier

To name but a few are fascinating reading!

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday