Joe,

    Hi, Joe!  I must admit, even the best of the Market Makers occasionally
get bogged down in fulfilling orders and have lapses in quality customer
service from time to time.  I must admit I have had my share of "breakdowns"
in my history as a Market Maker!

     I sympathize with your situation.  Please understand the Omnipay is a
rather large company now and deals with a great volume of orders on a daily
basis.  From time to time, "situations" such as your's do arise.  I am sure
it was a simple oversight, not a personal grudge or attempt to keep your
funds from you.

    Perhaps on your next exchange you might want to consider employing the
services of one of the many smaller, independent Market Makers.  Most of us
put our emphasis on "quality" vs. "quantity" and dedicate ourselves to
providing outstanding support (prompt replies to questions, answering calls,
quick turn-around times) to our clients in return for slightly higher rates.
Take a look at the e-gold directory page and scan the dozen or so
independent MM's listed there.

    If you are serious about your desire for quality Customer Service, I
humbly ask that you consider Gaithmans: http://businesses.msn.com/GEGE/

    Regardless of your decision, I wish you the best with your on-line
ventures and electronic currency transactions! Hang in there, many of
e-gold, Ltd's and G&SR's (dba Omnipay) staff read this discussion list
daily.  I am confident one of them will see your posting and take necessary
steps to correct the situation!

     Respectfully,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.