Greetings:

The delay in the check turned out to be the USPS...by a huge margin.

When I posted this originally on the list, Jim Ray responded
immediately.  He tracked it down and told me it had gone out the same
day it was ordered.  As it turned out, the postmark totally bore that
out.  Where is was in the meantime is anyone's guess.  So my thanks
to Jim for following up.

I also just got a response today from Corina Savela offering to
personally track it down, too.

My only consideration, if you remember my original post, is a more
timely response to emails and/or phone calls by Omnipay.  The actual
service I've gotten from them has been consistently good.  Response
to communication could use some extra work.

I hope this clears things up.  Thanks, too, to the various posters
who gave me their points of view and offered services.

Eric