Hi Alexis,

I (almost) hate to say this, but I could *not* log in to your account 255857
with your information, but immediately afterward I logged in perfectly well
to my own account 107242 with my own correct information. Everything is
working perfectly well.

By the way, I would not be comfortable with e-gold simply emailing in plain
text a person's passphrase. It may seem inconsequential to you until you
have some money in your e-gold account, but I would not like even the
thought of someone hijacking (or intercepting) an email account and then
receiving the passphrase.

Hmmm, I just thought of something. You have concentrated so much on ensuring
you got your passphrase right, but is your account number correct?

I just had another go at it, this time typing the passphrase in instead of
copy and pasting it, but I got a different message, "Unable to login to
account. The account you have attempted to access is currently locked out
due to invalid login attempts. Please try again in 15 minutes." Maybe this
would work later, if all other things are correct (and other people are not
also trying to fix this work you).

Regards,

Ian Green
ao.com.au