At 12:00 AM -0500 3/1/01, e-gold Discussion digest wrote:
>Subject: Re: and wouldn't TWC be to die for!
>From: "Michael Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:11:56 +1100
>

>>    This just doesn't work.  While MM's may be able to attract small mom and
>pop shops and individuals, they can not attract large business.
>>    Coming from a MM, is sounds like a sales pitch.  "Hey I sell this stuff,
>so can you accept it"  Coming from the company that issues the stuff can be
>a little different then the everyday telemarketing sales pitch.
>>
>>      Khurram Khan
>
>Essentially correct.  But to do this corrctly e-gold would need  to take on
>a top flight marketing guru, preferrable one who is recognised in the
>marketing and retail industries.
>
>They do not cost pennies  so it depends just how far e-gold are prepared to
>go to promote to the larger retailers and merchants.
>
>A couple of emails here or there will not cut it.
>
>A concerted effort  to create:
>
>1.    Exposure
>
>2.    Percieved need
>
>3.    Economical application
>
>is required.
>
>Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*It will take far more than this.  Most of us are involved with
e-gold for philosophical reasons.  Some for ease of use.  But if you
believe that John Consumer is going to pay anywhere from 5-10% to
convert his money into gold, something he doesn't begin to
understand, just for the convenience of paying his electricity or
cable bill, you're living in a dream world.  Conversion makes a nice
living for the MMs; it's highly expensive for the users.