>I can't say about platform compatibility of the GoldMoney website,
but their
>Getting Started section is great..... <snippage>

True, they do give the info in a simple and easy to understand way...

>As opposed to the e-gold website. I have heard of e-gold several
times in
>the past years, but I always got confused when I visited the website.
"What
>the heck is this? ... <snippage>

True this is something that has plagued e-gold(tm) from day 1. Many
people have ranted about this for years!

>So yes, the e-gold website does need a redesign.

Agreed, and it is not a big job either, the actual transaction
interface is perfectly adequate, probably the best of the 3 sites (GM,
SR and e-g) but the initial communication is very poor. I have been
using e-gold(tm) for years and I still battle to find some of the info
on the site.

Sidd.