> Due to the big winners of e-Lottery, I have decided to change the game.

Everytime somebody won, you changed the rules.

I won and you explicitly banned me and anybody who was a programmer with
knowledge of e-gold scripts. You also told me that if I was honest, I
would return the money.

I was completely honest. I broke none of your rules; you didn't have any.
Besides it doesn't take programming skills, or spending into your own
account, to beat your old game. A person could spend into their friend's
account, or even just be charitable and spend 0.00001 ounces of silver
into a random account. Then once the batch number is close, use your SCI
to purchase ticket.

Your (old) new rules also banned anybody from playing. "Anybody with
software or hardware access to the e-gold server cannot play." In order to
purchase a ticket, I must make an e-gold spend. This is a software
connection over a hardware connection to the e-gold server.

Bladechaser won and you decreased the frequency of winning by 90% (added a
preceeding '0' to all the winning batch numbers).

Carpet Shark won and you totally abandoned the batch number system.

You are honest. You did pay on every win. Although, your rules gave you
the option to not pay if you so desired. However, how were supposed to
contact any suspected cheaters? All you got from them was their acct#. The
only way you could contact me is that I post quite frequently on this
list. So if you suspected somebody was cheating, you just wouldn't pay
them. They would have to wait, and wait, until they got annoyed enough
that they either contacted you or posted some sort of flame directed at
you on this list.

> We will now be playing a Pick 4 where you can win up to 1,000 grams of
> gold for a play of only .5 gram. Yes, only a half of gram can win you up
> to 1000 grams of gold,

So now, you just schlepping off of Vermont's lottery.

Methinks that you didn't really think this game of your's through much.

Viking Coder