Hi,

> Because it slightly offended me when you questioned my honor. I didn't
> want to rip into you while I still in that state of mind.

    Is that what this list is really all about?  "Ripping into people" that
have different opinions or that you feel slighted by?

   I was under the impression this list was to further promote e-gold and
its applications...not a place to settle personal vendettas.

    Of course, I could be wrong about that....

     Eric