--- begin forwarded text

From: Brad Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Vincent Cate'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Brad Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], e$@vmeng.com,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Secure Accounts Ltd history and Sean Hastings
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:45:14 -0500

Vince,

Thank you for including me in your response.  Making no attempt to mediate
your dispute, I tried to help a friend who wanted more information so I
forwarded it to others I thought might be able to help (apparently, we run
in the same circles).  While my approach is from the public policy side, I
suspect we are all fighting for the same thing: stopping the government from
violating our rights and giving individuals more choices.

Regards,
Bradley

--- end forwarded text

--