--- begin forwarded text

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:22:56 -0400
To: "Sean Hastings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Vincent Cate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Secure Accounts Ltd history and Sean Hastings
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <e$@vmeng.com>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<x-flowed>

Sean,

       If it was my intention to release all rights to the patent and
source code, why would I spend so much money on getting a patent?   That
would not make any sense.  License it to many people yes, but not for free.

       You can host domains for $1/month on pair.com.   So you are now
telling people that you signed over the patent to save a couple bucks per
month?   If that were the deal you voided it when you tried to attack the
patent.  I don't like you sending emails asking people how to hurt my
company while getting free services from my company (one of which was the
very address you used on the email).    I think it is hypocritical to be
using my services for free and attacking me.   It is like biting the hand
that feeds you. Go get an account on pair.com and leave me alone.

     -- Vince

</x-flowed>

--- end forwarded text

--