>I note with interest that MS's public ballance is down from 16g to 10g,
>yet their website is still inactive.
>
>Is anyone able to access their gold in MS?

Yes, absolutely no problem!  I have moved kilograms in and out!

Erich sent the direct IP number to get to the current site, to this
list, it is working normally

He is waiting for his server to be installed in some foreign country.

I've lost the damn IP number as my email client recntly crashed (and
I'm not even a HYIP scheme!!! :) )

I've also lost Erich temp. email, but again he posted it here..

JP

>If transactions are happening on a manual basis, could someone from MS
>please keep the list updated.
>
>If your still in business it would be re-assuring to know, if you are
>running off with the gold (or lost a lot somehow) then it would at least
>be polite to let people know if they have lost out or not.
>
>    cya, Andrew...
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Intel is a photo printing company. Microsoft makes a text
editor. Amazon or eBay can be programmed in a day with Perl
or Basic and run on a $500 machine. The whole of 'IT'
(banking, finance, markets, etc.) is no more complicated
than a $10 Casio name and address organizer. We are in the
low-tech age."