We are still here!  The new machine was delayed
for about a week in customs and various DSL holdups.
The more important something is, the more likely
it is to go wrong...

Anyway, the machine is finally out of customs, and
is going to be installed about 10am UTC.  It will
take a few hours to get the software and database
onto it, but look for it to be operational by early
afternoon UTC.

Some people have had sucess getting to the temporary

URL (which is hosted on a DSL line) and others have
been unable to get to it.  I don't know why this is,
but the problem will be fixed when it is switched over
to the new machine in the hosting facility.

Also, look out for totally new software, with a much
improved user interface, within the next couple
of weeks.

We appologize for this situation, and we'll be
resolving it as soon as possible.