No I can't give details. I have no idea. You'll have to ask the hackers or egold themselves, who seem to know who the hackers are.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sidd
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 12:03 AM
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: What flaws does egold have? Seriously?

I don't know. I know one may have been a trojan virus situation, but
the
other two were password retrieval hacking jobs. Egold is aware of this
problem and are doing NOTHING about it. Nor will they even help the
victims
get their funds back. ... "

When you say "password retrieval hacking jobs" do you mean they hacked
the e-gold(tm) server to retrieve the passwords or that they "hacked"
e-gold(tm)'s password recovery system? That would make more sense; any
password recovery system is a very weak link in a security chain. Can
you give more details on how it was done?

Sidd.