On 12 Apr 2001, at 10:32, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has anyone ever had the problem that you enter a spend, say, "5.50", and
> you accidentally leave the select menu set on "dollars" rather than,
> perhaps you MEANT to choose say grams.

JP,

The unit of account in the digital gold currency systems is the
gram. I would get rid of the option to be able to spend in anything
else but grams and instead would supply a real time calculator on
the spend page to convert national currencies to grams of gold for
the users who need it.

I do all my spends in grams to the third decimal. And my
customers are not complaining at all.

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com