Subject: Unite 1 Update ~ pass it on!!!
 From: "S. C. Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Add to Contacts
Date: Sat, Apr 14 2001 1:26:54 AM -0700

New website is       http://unite1.netfirms.com

YOU MUST READ NEW SITE.

EVERYONE HAS TO BE QUALIFIED AND IN THE OFFICE BY APRIL 27, 2001.
THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE APPLICATIONS AFTER APRIL 27. IF
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

They hope to be up-to-date by April 14.

In a couple months we will have our own off shore bank and debit
card to get our money out of our e-golg account.

NOTICE the new P.O. Box address and three new e-mail addresses.

I'm trying to find out if we need to e-mail our new e-gold number
to the e-gold address on this new website since most of us have
already sent our numbers in.

CONTACT ALL YOUR PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you would, please, if you are joining or
re-joining as some people do need to be qualified.

Following are 7 questions sent to Unite 1, and their answers.

>These questions are from several people.
>
>1)   Can current members buy any more units for
> themselves after the April 27,
> dead line for accepting new applicants?

NO THIS IS FOR OLD AND NEW APPLICANTS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.

>2)   If paying every 37 days, will it now take 15
> months to receive our 12 loans per application?

NO.

>3)   The current 4/1/2001 application does not say
> anything about continuing any loans for another
> year.  Will that be available?

WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AROUND THE 10TH MONTH LOAN.

>4)   Since you are now funding by e-gold, will you be
> mailing out promissary notes so we can make
> our payments?

YES WE WILL.

>5)  Can spouses use the same e-gold account number?

YES IF YOU DISTINGUISH THEM IN THE MEMO SECTION OF
YOUR EGOLD ACCOUNT INFO.

>6)  Is your new website permanent?

SO FAR.

>7)  If you have more than one unit, will the e-gold
> deposits show which unit and which month?

YES THEY WILL.

WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN.  WE ARE PAYING MARCH
18TH LOAN TODAY.

WE WERE CLOSED A WEEK UPDATING OUR SYSTEM.
OUR NEW WEBSITE: http://unite1.netfirms.com

WE ARE INPUTTING ALL APPLICANTS INFO INTO OUR NEW
SYSTEM.  WE HAD TO IN-PUT ALL APPLICANTS FROM DAY ONE
IN THIS NEW SYSTEM.  THIS HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE TASK.
WE SHOULD BE CAUGHT BACK UP TO NORMAL THE END OF NEXT
WEEK.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY , WE WILL ONLY PAY LOANS THROUGH
E-GOLD ACCOUNTS.  TO JOIN E-GOLD GO TO: http://www.e-gold.com
AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

OUR NEW ADDRESS IS:
UNITE INVESTMENTS
BOX 20370
Mesa, AZ 85277
Efax   240-218-0352 (Please do not send more than one
page on this fax).

WHEN SENDING EXPRESS MAIL PLEASE SIGN WAVIER SO WE DO
NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT.  THIS IS TAKING US 3 HOURS
JUST TO SIGN FOR THESE.

EFFECTIVE APRIL 27th (it's a Friday) we'll not allow
any new applications to be accepted.  If your going to
apply you must have your application in our office by
4/27.  All applications and members at that point will
be serviced only.  This will allow us to better serve
those who've already been either qualified or who've
been received into our mailing addresses by the above
date.

Thanks,

Unite 1

New Books at Discount Prices