Their ISP refuses to shut them down.  We called them
from the Netherlands, the server refuses to shut them
down.  We are dependent for those in the US, ie
e-gold/G&SR/Omnipay to do something.  I think that as
the providor refuses to listen that action should be
taken against them.  We have forwarded it to the
authorities, here in the Netherlands, but obviously,
as it is cross border, they cannot react that fast.

here is the information:

 Make an offer to get this domain -- or have it
appraised to see its value.

Registrant:
furlan,giacomo (EQOLD-DOM)
   via delle betulle 42
   bruino, TO 10090
   IT

   Domain Name: E-QOLD.COM

   Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
      furlan, giacomo  (XX80089)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      furlan,giacomo
      via delle betulle 42
      bruino, TO  10090
      IT
      011 9087476 123 123 1234
   Technical Contact:
      WorldNIC Name Host  (HOST-ORG)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Network Solutions, Inc.
      505 Huntmar Park Drive
      Herndon, VA 20170-5142
      1-888-642-9675

   Record last updated on 08-Apr-2001.
   Record expires on 08-Apr-2002.
   Record created on 08-Apr-2001.
   Database last updated on 28-Apr-2001 00:17:00 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS96.WORLDNIC.COM            216.168.225.236
   NS95.WORLDNIC.COM            216.168.225.235

Thanks,

EuroGoldLine Admin
--- "C. Cormier - Ormetal Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On 28 Apr 2001, at 13:57, Tristan Petersen wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > I would like to suggest to e-gold that they block
> the IP address of the
> > scammer running the e-qold site, as they are
> linking to e-gold's server
> > for all links, pictures, etc. This is a complete
> waste of resources, ban
> > these idiots at once. Or better yet, put spoof
> pictures in place when you
> > receive a link from them, with the pictures saying
> something like
> > "scammer site, beware"!
>
> Excellent suggestion, Tristan. The problem is that
> G&SR is very
> slow reacting to the situation. This site scam site
> has been up for
> weeks.
>

> Claude
>
> http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
> http://www.ormetal.com

=====
What, you don't have an e-gold account? Get it here, FREE
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=139538

Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Want a debit card tied to your e-gold? http://www.cashcards.net/rep/23239