I looked at e-qold.com and it appears to redirect to e-glox.com which is
hosted on a different ISP. Someone might like to check that out. See below.

Best,
offshoresurfer

Registrar: whois.networksolutions.com

Registrant:
furlan,giacomo (EGLOX-DOM)
via delle betulle 42
bruino, TO 10090
IT

Domain Name: E-GLOX.COM

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
furlan, giacomo (XX80089) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
furlan,giacomo
via delle betulle 42
bruino, TO 10090
IT
011 9087476 123 123 1234
Technical Contact:
WorldNIC Name Host (HOST-ORG) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Solutions, Inc.
505 Huntmar Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20170-5142
1-888-642-9675

Record last updated on 17-Apr-2001.
Record expires on 07-Apr-2002.
Record created on 07-Apr-2001.
Database last updated on 28-Apr-2001 05:47:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.SECURE-WEBHOSTING.COM 202.186.13.215
NS2.SECURE-WEBHOSTING.COM 202.186.13.228