Subject: RE: [e-gold-service] RE: E-Gold Funding
To: Lim Ka Seong & Cheah Siew Mee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Service EG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

They are separate companies from us and so we don't have much more
information than that.

e-gold Service
-----Original Message-----
From: Lim Ka Seong & Cheah Siew Mee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 6:44 PM
To: Service EG
Subject: [e-gold-service] RE: E-Gold Funding

Dear E-Gold Service,

Why are they sending the money back to us. We sent them them the money to
fund our E-Gold and bearing all the bank charges (making the bank
profitable). What is happening to them. There were no reply from them at
all when I sent them emails.

Before that, we have another funding with "Flat Rate Gold" in March. The
amount was $1300. Until today, there is no news from those market maker!
What can we do? Should I considered that money lost in the thin air?

Regards,
Ka Seong/Siew Mee

----> End Of Attachment ------