Eric,

Again, you have hit it on the nail.

Since e-gold started to use the MM, in my humble opinion, e-gold has had
more business.

As one of the e-gold staff once told me, "Mike, your IDEA will be good.
competition for e-gold is good". This person knows who s/he is and this is
one person in e-gold that I respect very much.

For e-gold taking off the sites that have links to an other online payment
system, I feel that they have cut the horse's head.

Come on Ried, think about what you are doing.

You guys started to use the MM so that your risk would be lower, etc.... I
was even thinking of starting a MM in South East Asia based out of
Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Hong Kong. I have even invested quite a
lot of money getting everything ready to do this. Now, I ask you this Ried,
Should I cut my loses now, or later.

MIKE

This email address is being terminated by May 30th, 2001.

Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,

MIKE