I am quite glad that you trust and are pleased with your
relationship
with e-gold.  You do business with those you trust.  Our
customers
do business with us because they trust us, and that is
ABSOLUTELY
all that matters to us.

We are not out to gain approval from this list or any list,
but to provide
what our customers ask and expect of us.

It has been stated before on the list, yet I will state it
again.

We are backed by

50% physical gold
50% Gold Certificates
50% Cash

We have accounts and holdings for the above in Latvia,
Panama,
and Montenegro.

I will also state that me and my staff will not debate, or
even seek
justification of our existence from the list.

Our 16,000+ members justify our existence every single day.
Our ESPs justify our existence every time that they place an
order
or cash out a customer.

You are free to choose whom you trust and whom you do
business
with, just as the rest of the world is.

If it matters to you that someone is "known" in gold bug
circles, then
stick with them.  Frankly, that has nothing to do with
running a business,
but is more of a clique anyway.  Just as there are numismatic
cliques;
it doesn't affect the way a person runs a business.

Regards, and my final words on the subject;

David