> Eric wrote
> What does MY *independent* website having information about OSGold have
> to do with e-Gold? I do not force people to read about OSGOld. People
> have the CHOICE to follow any link they wish.

Privately held companies run by independent individuals have the right to
link, or not, to anybody they wish.

e-gold can be as authoritarian as they want when it involves what they put
on their site. This is another, very important, reason why the eCurrency
Association needs to be formed. The association will listen and act upon
the wishes of it's members. e-gold acts upon it's own conclusions, and
nobody else's. That is the whole point of a free-market economy.

Eric,

You are a very reliable MM. I have never had any problems with you and you
truly do live up to your claim of "exceptional customer service". If you
decide, as you very well can, to not deal with e-gold anymore; so be it.
However, I will no longer be able to use your services. I will not use
OSGold.

Viking Coder