Hi Claude,

Thanks for the update. We don't deal much in Maple Leafs although if a
client requests them we will be glad to supply them. Our expertise is in
Rare and Collectable Coins. The GoldLynks Club offers Members a great
opportunity to build a portfilio in Collectable Coins.

Go to: http://www.cashcards.net/goldlynks

Yours In Success,

Steve Renner, Founder
Cash Cards International, LLC