Exactly my point. E-Gold itself is supposed to be redeemable, independent of
any interaction with any market-maker. That's what makes E-Gold E-Gold.

> How are you supposed to receive the gold bar if you won't provide your
> identity?

This is really the week for people trying to put words in my mouth.

I didn't say I wouldn't provide my identity. I said I didn't want to _prove_
my identity with a driver's license or other BB-issued document. The name
and address I provided when I opened the account should be enough.

For the record I disavow responsibility for any statement attributed to me
that I never actually said. Jesus.