I have had lots of customers asking me so now
I am taking exchanges for Standard Reserve, I have $5k available to the
first orders that come in The fee for any amount is 3%  I will take all
methods found on the fastgold site except western union is 10%

If your interested just submit the order as if you were purchasing egold,
and place your standard reserve account there instead.

James Shupperd

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money. Service you deserve
and the SPEED you require www.fastgold.net

Stay informed about all the latest egold investments, games, and scams. BE
INFORMED!!!
http://www.e-told.com/?157585

for all of your internet shopping needs visit my mall
www.multiplexmall.com/js1460  Notify me of any purchases
made at my mall, and I will give you a rebate in GOLD

You can't go wrong with this program
http://www.holdings4gold.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?refID=243828

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd
yahoo messenger        shupperd_james
PaLTalk     James_CA