So there were five passwords. Let's see how this plays on my E-Gold account:

1. Ten-digit number known only to me: 0123456789 (hey, it's just a
hypothetical!)
2. Password: "mypassword"
3. Secret code: "myotherpassword"
4. Wire code: "anotherpassword"

So I set my E-Gold password to
"0123456789mypasswordmyotherpasswordanotherpassword" and have the exact same
level of security with just one password as CompuBank had with five,
_except_ for the random personal question, and that last is probably easier
to compromise than the long password itself.

_Any_ multiple password scheme is isomorphic to a single-password scheme
with a longer password. The challenge question in step 5 is the only new
feature here.