For the record, can those who know post up some suggestions of good
programs that can be run on Windows machines to look for keyboard
sniffers?  I already use anti-v and firewall software (ZoneAlarm), but
some sort of scanning software that can be run periodically would be
handy, too (paranoia is good!).

Thanks,

Brendan.

BigBooster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>