Euro Gold Line is presently setting up accounts in
several countries, of which the UK will probably be
the first.  Hopefully these should start to appear as
early as next week.

When the country becomes available, there will be
adjustments made to the rate schedule for that
country.  The way the system works, we effectivley
will be picking up the cost of transfer, however as
these are bulk transfers it will be far cheaper than
what our clients now have to pay individually.  The
last item that we are dealing with is to include the
BTW/VAT/IVA in our pricing.  We will announce, on this
list when these issues are resolved.

http://www.eurogoldline.nl

Frank
Euro Gold Line
tel:  +31-26-844-0113
fax:  +31-26-844-0342
ICQ 94782605  or MSN messenger
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Yes that's true, but it applies equally to money
> orders. I used to run a =
> >> mail order business and have taken tens of
> thousands of UK personal =
> >> checks and I never once had anyone try that.
> Credit and debit cards, on =
> >> the other hand, gave us chargeback problems all
> the time.=20
> >
> >However, a currency, or even just gold, provides a
> lot more incentive to
> >fraudulent types than mail order things. e-gold can
> be exchanged for
> >national currency instantly whereas mail order
> stuff must be re-sold,
> >which entails much more hassle.
> >

> because of http://coconutgold.com/mayscale.html ...
>

> >Viking Coder

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538